UCSS - Ultimate C-S:S
Welcome to U.CS: S website. Do not forget to register, This Way You Will Be Able to take part of discussions on the forum.
Welcome to U.CS: S website. Do not forget to register, This Way You Will Be Able to take part of discussions on the forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ultimate C-S:S Clan where mature friends can both have fun and compete in our CSS Community.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

Out of Town

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clan Member
Clan Member

Favorite Gun : Out of Town Deagle11

Out of Town Empty
PostSubject: Out of Town   Out of Town EmptyMon 6 Aug - 7:36

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been around lately, I have been stuck out of town for family nonsense. I can't wait to get back in game with you all!

See you soon !!!
Back to top Go down
Unamed_Tabarnak
Unamed_Tabarnak

Favorite Gun : Out of Town Famas10

Out of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Town   Out of Town EmptyTue 7 Aug - 17:40

im sorry to make you hear this but... I already told a couple of members I will not keep this clan.

Since no one, or almost none of the clan members are dedicated of making this server work I have decided not to keep the server/clan anymore.

We have until the 14th to play on the server.

Also, I work a lot these days and when I log in counter-strike... nothing in our server which is strange cause when I log, I am able to populate it. But i cannot log once and play on a server already filled a bit.

was a pleasure 20, ill kill you in another server.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ucss-clan.com

Out of Town
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UCSS - Ultimate C-S:S :: USCC Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: