UCSS - Ultimate C-S:S
Welcome to U.CS: S website. Do not forget to register, This Way You Will Be Able to take part of discussions on the forum.
Welcome to U.CS: S website. Do not forget to register, This Way You Will Be Able to take part of discussions on the forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ultimate C-S:S Clan where mature friends can both have fun and compete in our CSS Community.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Counter Strike Global Offensive

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hopesolo
Clan Member
Clan Member

Favorite Gun : Counter Strike Global Offensive Knife10

Counter Strike Global Offensive Empty
PostSubject: Counter Strike Global Offensive   Counter Strike Global Offensive EmptyFri 20 Jul - 13:43

Wanted to know other peoples opinions about the game. I'm pumped for and i assume everyone is going to get it because we are a Counter Strike community. Has anyone played the Beta?
Back to top Go down
Unamed_Tabarnak
Unamed_Tabarnak

Favorite Gun : Counter Strike Global Offensive Famas10

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike Global Offensive   Counter Strike Global Offensive EmptyFri 20 Jul - 14:21

no i did not played the beta lol and i think i will stick to source forever lol Smile IMO
Back to top Go down
http://www.ucss-clan.com
hopesolo
Clan Member
Clan Member

Favorite Gun : Counter Strike Global Offensive Knife10

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike Global Offensive   Counter Strike Global Offensive EmptyFri 20 Jul - 17:43

From the videos I've seen, the view looks a little weird.
Back to top Go down
Unamed_Tabarnak
Unamed_Tabarnak

Favorite Gun : Counter Strike Global Offensive Famas10

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike Global Offensive   Counter Strike Global Offensive EmptyFri 20 Jul - 18:32

same thing as source IMO
Back to top Go down
http://www.ucss-clan.com
(WATTS)
Clan Member
Clan Member
(WATTS)

Favorite Gun : Counter Strike Global Offensive Scout10

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike Global Offensive   Counter Strike Global Offensive EmptyMon 23 Jul - 11:44

Ive had some time to play this game and it looks great. The player model feels a tad sluggish tho, but it keeps people from running around like idiots in source. The shooting is a bit more difficult but it stays true to ones abilities so no bs shots. The one thing this game has is a more tactical approach: you have to communicate to be a good team and approach the game with a greater mental aspect vs getting lucky in source. I love the Molotov cocktails the grenades feel and sound meaner . The flash-bangs last longer and are more effective. Ive read about the programming behind it: basically its virtually impossible to use an aimbot now and material wallhacks will do you no good because the player model is only drawn past walls that are visible to you. I think you guys should at least give it a shot you might like it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike Global Offensive   Counter Strike Global Offensive Empty

Back to top Go down

Counter Strike Global Offensive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UCSS - Ultimate C-S:S :: USCC Community :: Other Games-
Jump to: