UCSS - Ultimate C-S:S
Welcome to U.CS: S website. Do not forget to register, This Way You Will Be Able to take part of discussions on the forum.
Welcome to U.CS: S website. Do not forget to register, This Way You Will Be Able to take part of discussions on the forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ultimate C-S:S Clan where mature friends can both have fun and compete in our CSS Community.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

oh... Hey there! I didn't see you over yonder!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
assassinator

assassinator

Favorite Gun : oh... Hey there! I didn't see you over yonder! Mac1010

oh... Hey there! I didn't see you over yonder! Empty
PostSubject: oh... Hey there! I didn't see you over yonder!   oh... Hey there! I didn't see you over yonder! EmptyTue 17 Jul - 22:04

Hi my name's Tom and I play video games. I play a video game game called counter strike source. It is a game that demands patience, perseverance and premonition. Although it's a tough game it is also one of the most rewarding. I have devoted many hours of my temporal life units to this virtual construct. I pride myself on head shots and triple kills. get on my level.

Among other hobbies I enjoy reading a fuck ton of books and news, getting top comments on youtube videos and being inebriated. I do not have a girlfriend. I want to join a close-knit clan that doesn't have +100 members like some others. I've.. I've been waiting for this my whole life.

Good Day. I will kill you.

Last edited by assassinator on Wed 18 Jul - 14:06; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : man idk relax get off my back)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/mockempire
Unamed_Tabarnak
Unamed_Tabarnak

Favorite Gun : oh... Hey there! I didn't see you over yonder! Famas10

PostSubject: Re: oh... Hey there! I didn't see you over yonder!   oh... Hey there! I didn't see you over yonder! EmptyTue 17 Jul - 22:06

I like this dude ahah.

Welcome here, get known and be activ on forums, that always help Smile

Bring ppl, its always apreciated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ucss-clan.com
assassinator

assassinator

PostSubject: Re: oh... Hey there! I didn't see you over yonder!   oh... Hey there! I didn't see you over yonder! EmptyTue 17 Jul - 22:39

I don't have a mic so I guess i'll finally get one to communicate and be a leet operator, I apologize in advance.
Back to top Go down
Clan Member
Clan Member

Favorite Gun : oh... Hey there! I didn't see you over yonder! Deagle11

PostSubject: Re: oh... Hey there! I didn't see you over yonder!   oh... Hey there! I didn't see you over yonder! EmptyTue 17 Jul - 23:50

Is the Mac10 really your favorite gun?!
Back to top Go down
tekno
tekno

Favorite Gun : oh... Hey there! I didn't see you over yonder! M310

PostSubject: Re: oh... Hey there! I didn't see you over yonder!   oh... Hey there! I didn't see you over yonder! EmptyWed 18 Jul - 2:02

Personally a big Philip K Dick fan. And Orwell

Thoughts on catcher in the rye?
Back to top Go down
assassinator

assassinator

PostSubject: Re: oh... Hey there! I didn't see you over yonder!   oh... Hey there! I didn't see you over yonder! EmptyWed 18 Jul - 3:03

20 wrote:
Is the Mac10 really your favorite gun?!
It's not the gun i'll always choose to own with but it is my favorite. The AK and FAMAS are my best guns I think.

tekno wrote:
Personally a big Philip K Dick fan. And Orwell

Thoughts on catcher in the rye?

lol I know it's supposed to be a prerequisite read for a lot of people in school and everything but i've actually never read catcher in the rye.

I like to read frank herbert -im on book 5 of Dune its pretty trippy, bradbury, asimov, orwell, hg wells - i finished "food of the gods" recently that shit was insane, burgess, Hofstadter, lovecraft, hemingway, buckminster fuller, basically anything interesting.

Last edited by assassinator on Wed 18 Jul - 3:06; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i meant hg wells instead of orwell)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oh... Hey there! I didn't see you over yonder!   oh... Hey there! I didn't see you over yonder! Empty

Back to top Go down

oh... Hey there! I didn't see you over yonder!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UCSS - Ultimate C-S:S :: Clan Implications :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: